Download the Free Guide: Florida Vacation Home Investment Guide
Resort Lifestyle with Attractive Income Potential
If you’re considering Miami for real estate investment, we encourage you to also look at this unique opportunity to own first-class vacation homes in Orlando. Due to the high quality of the community and the popularity of Orlando attractions, these properties are generating a much higher rate of return compared to traditional long-term rental properties. Not all Orlando vacation homes are created equal, however. Some properties will achieve as much as 60-70% occupancy per year while others may barely reach 40%, resulting in tens of thousands of dollars of income difference.
- What makes some vacation properties more successful as investments – resulting in significantly more rental income.
- What features vacationers are looking for in vacation homes, resulting in higher demand for the rental property.
- The “must-have” amenities for a vacation home community, which results in consistent, higher occupancy rate.
- Photos and floorplans of some of the most popular vacation homes in Orlando area.
- A sample cash flow table of an Orlando vacation home that shows you the rental income based on actual figures.
Call us at +1 (305) 992 1017 to reserve your lot!
Fill out the form below to download the Free Investment Guide now!